Sunday, August 17, 2008

Time to DIVE back into school. YEEE HAW!


We're ready! Let's get this party started. Ohhhh yeah. (No, I'm not a bit excited.)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures! (Max looks so funny on his picture-I love this one!)
Enjoy your first day of school!

PS:I myself still have 2 weeks left of my break! Haha!!! :-)

Stacy said...

Heather...yeah we can hang out via cyberspace...but really we do need to get together. What about Tuesday night it's Dan's birthday and I thought a double date would be so fun. Talk soon, Stacy

ps your kids are adorable and getting so grown up.

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya sista. I can't wait. Good luck to you all this new school year. Landon, looks like you had a fun Birthday with lots of celebrating. Congrats on receiving the priesthood. You are such a great example to all those around you. Keep it up dude and have fun this year. Oh, and stay away from all those cute girls, or run away is more like it with that good lookin smile of yours!