Last weekend, we enjoyed a blissfuly warm 2 days in St. George. Since it was conference weekend, we just had to get out of town. I had a hard time convincing Jeremy to go all month, until we found out that my cousin and her family needed help putting in their landscaping so they could sell their home. It was the perfect reason to go. Jeremy helped them choose plants at the nursery, then we had a big family digging party between conference sessions. All hands were aboard! We planted a whole front yard in just two hours! Here's my brother, Kerry and nephew, Ryan digging a 2nd hole for a tree that was put on the wrong side of the property line. Ugh!

Max and his cousin, Ty making sure the trailor doesn't roll away. Good thing they were there to help!

Luke, Bennett and Isaac chillin with some popsicles.

Here's the crew working away.

Like a good neighbor, Jeremy is there.
1 comment:
Oops, on the wrong side of the property line. Kerry never told me that it was a family affair. He just made it sound like he had to go over and help Stuart with his yard. But, yes as he mentioned I had just finished running 7 miles that morning. So I don't think I would have had the energy anyway. Looks like there was plenty help after all.
Post a Comment