Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm Siiiiiiick

I have to moan and complain a little. At the end of our trip to Phoenix, I started coming down with this "severe cold" that the kids had all during spring break. I've had a fever on and off for 4 days and I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Hope none of you get it. I'll post about or trip when I feel like sitting here for more than a few minutes. Oh, and keep my dad in your prayers. He fainted from dehydration after having a colonoscopy and broke his hip. He's been in the ICU since Sunday and they can't operate until all the infection from the tubes go away. Which means he's stuck in one positon--flat on his back. I feel so bad for him! Maybe my sickness is just sympathy pains because I love him so much.

1 comment:

Julie H. said...

Hope you feel better soon, Heather. I just have to say that when I read your title to your post "I'm siiiiick" it was a very familiar whine to me. That's what Kerry says to me whenever he's sick. "I'm siiiiick" - sniff, sniff. LOL!