My fantastic photographer sister, Jen took these a week or two before Landon left for his mission. It's the first time we've had a family photo session in years. We have really enjoyed these and we are so thankful for the time she spent to give us this gift.
This is the one we used for our Christmas card.
Instead of adding all of the individuals of the kids to this, I'm going to do a seperate post for each one, hopefully over the next week or two. I really need to do this so because I haven't been good at blogging many details the past couple of years.
This is the one we used for our Christmas card.
Instead of adding all of the individuals of the kids to this, I'm going to do a seperate post for each one, hopefully over the next week or two. I really need to do this so because I haven't been good at blogging many details the past couple of years.

%2Bsm.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment