Happy Lovie Day from our two special lovie's
After I took this photo, I had the idea come to me that we needed to share with the world just how LOVED Russian special needs orphans are, here in America. So I asked some of my adoption friends to take a similar photo of their children and send them to me so we can put them all together.
Here's the video I put together. It's being shared on Facebook today. Feel free to do the same, or add it to your blogs, or whatever!
Our friends who were in the process of adopting from Russia when the ban was put in place, but had not been to court yet, are still holding out hope that they will get to finish and bring their children home. The US Embassador in Russia is fighting for them, and we understand that many other things are happening behind the scenes. Keep those thoughts and prayers going. We know God loves His children so much and we believe in miracles!
After I took this photo, I had the idea come to me that we needed to share with the world just how LOVED Russian special needs orphans are, here in America. So I asked some of my adoption friends to take a similar photo of their children and send them to me so we can put them all together.
Here's the video I put together. It's being shared on Facebook today. Feel free to do the same, or add it to your blogs, or whatever!
Our friends who were in the process of adopting from Russia when the ban was put in place, but had not been to court yet, are still holding out hope that they will get to finish and bring their children home. The US Embassador in Russia is fighting for them, and we understand that many other things are happening behind the scenes. Keep those thoughts and prayers going. We know God loves His children so much and we believe in miracles!

1 comment:
Post a Comment