Eli and Anya are getting excited! The other day, Eli pointed to Hazel's picture on the fridge and said, "Dad, that's Hazel!" I'm not sure if he even remembers how his world was rocked when Anya entered the picture. But all he knows is that his days are filled with fun, fun, fun. He has an endless buddy. I have many photos of these two getting into trouble together.
Sunday when they were being stinkers and fighting over something at church, Jeremy leaned over to me and whispered, "ONE MORE??"
In spite our insanity, we're moving right along in our progress toward our new monkey! Our homestudy will be sent off for review on Thursday. Our social worker will have to make whatever changes are necessary, then they'll get it all notarized and sent off and we'll be ready to submit our registration papers to Hazel's region!
I LOVE what I'm learning about how this region processes adoptions! You get the referral via e-mail when they receive your paperwork, then they give you a travel date soon after! It's so hard to imagine that we'll be flying over to meet her in a month or two! Crazy stuff. I honestly can't wait. I can't WAIT!!

2 comments:
Post a Comment