Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Camera Time

Say what, Mom? You want to take pictures? I'm busy here.




 
You want me to smile?




 
All right, how's this?




 
MOM!! MOM!! Over here! Take a picture of me!!
I can be cute, too.




 
OK, now we're by each other. Shoot away.
Ha ha! Mom...what are you doing with your mouth??
That sounds like a toot!




 
She's so funny.




 
 Hee hee hee.  Ha ha! Stop it mom!
Bennett, come listen to the tooting sound Mom is making!




 
It's not that funny, guys.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Heather, thanks for commenting on my blog and introducing yourself! Your family is beautiful! I don't know your friends that live in Meridian, but would love to meet them! You are so sweet to want to adopt Megan! She is precious girl, I wish we could adopt her too. We are praying her family finds her soon. If you have any good ideas for spreading the word please let us know! I can't wait to learn more and read you adoption story! Thanks again!

Heather said...

Thanks, Andrea! And just for the record for anyone who read that comment, Andrea's family in Boise helped raise over $16,000 for a little girl on Reece's Rainbow named "Megan." Don't worry, family...we're not adopting again. Ha ha.