Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kids' Photo Shoot

For family night Monday, we took the kids out and I took a whole bunch of photos of them. It's time to update our wall pictures. I don't like school pictures, so these will take the place of them. So fun! I can't wait to get some of these printed up.

Get ready to scroll! :)










My camera-shy teenage boy was so cooperative!
He never lets me take pictures of him these days, so enjoy them!



  My favorite Landon shot




Max could be a model, I tell ya. 


 


I have to keep reminding myself that she's only 12! 
We had fun with this modely pose.




These two chose to be sisters before they were born. I have no doubts about this.






In between tongue poke-outs. :)








Do you have any favorites? It's so hard to choose which ones to make big for the walls!
I love them all!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather...WHAT?!?! These are gorgeous!!! The one of Anya lying in the grass by herself the horizontal one, took.my.breath.away.

Just gorgeous, all of them. Beautiful.

nicole said...

They are all amazing ~ great job, Mama! I agree with Renee about the one of Anya lying horizontally ~ it is stunning!

Cynthia said...

What beautiful pictures....such gorgeous children, *and* you are quite a talented photographer! Are you a professional? You should do a blog on how to photograph your children!
Cynthia
http://www.adreamadoption.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

oh my goodness. They made me cry. Of course everything seems to make me cry lately. Is it possibly to have adoption hormones?

I loved all of them. I wouldn't be able to choose. Just put them all up and how could you not smile everyday walking around looking at them.

Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma:)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com

amy said...

Heather, these turned out awesome! How in the world do you get all of them to cooperate like that? I'm impressed!!!

Amee said...

Sadie is going to be a heart breaker. She probably already is, plus she is so nice. I love the pictures of her.

I love love love these pictures you are so talented, plus your kids are gorgeous.

Mary said...

These are gorgeous...are you a photographer also? Love them all

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful children! You are a good photocrafer too. Love them all so hard to pick favourites.
-sini

Shelly said...

Beautiful pictures and a beautiful family.

AdriKrehbiel said...

I love them all!!! You have such a beautiful family, you are so blessed. You do an amazing job photographing them also.

Anonymous said...

WOw these pictures are just amazing! I just cant choose!

Tina in Canada

Traci said...

The pictures are amazing! Beautiful family!!!!