Thanks to my awesome photographer sister, Jen, we have some priceless photos from the airport last night. It was a night we'll never forget. We're so happy to be together--all EIGHT of us! The kids couldn't love her any more. We already feel like she's part of us forever.
 |
| The expressions say it all! |
 |
| Hi Grandma Fillmore! |
 |
| Landon's in love. |
 |
| Can you believe Anya is actually 5 months older than Bennett? |
 |
| Hugs! |
 |
| More hugs! |
 |
| Our new family of eight. What a miracle. |
Ahhhh, it feels so good to be done and have her here with us. All those months of stress, tears, and frustration were so worth this night. She's really, truly ours now. Forev
2 comments:
hi, your family is beautiful! I'm Rachel, mom to 6 (5 through adoption and have special needs) we have a daughter named anya too! her korean name rhymed with anya too. small world! just leaving a note so you would know who was here=)
Wow, so overwhelming to see those pictures! It really does look like you all have always meant to be ONE family. Love it! And everyone looks soo happy! I haven't checked any blogs for a week or something and was kind of surprised to already see you home. Was it faster than you expected it to be? But actually even better, this way I could see several posts at once.=)
I really do wish you ALL the best and I hope that you guys are and will always stay as happy as you look in the pictures.
Much love from Anya's old side of the world! I sure wanna meet her one day!
Lisa
Post a Comment