Monday, June 14, 2010

Dixie High Class of '90 Reunion!

Jeremy and I made a quick trip to St. George for my 20 year reunion on Saturday.  I debated and debated about going mostly because I really didn't enjoy high school.  But I'm so glad we went!  It was so much fun reconnecting with old friends.  We had 300+ people in our class, but most of us knew each other's names.  I could have stayed all night talking about people's lives.


My best friend from my elementary and Jr. High days, Katharine and I posing in the old "D".  This D is used for dances, graduations, etc.  Apparently they have an updated one now.

I forgot to put the memory card in my camera before we left, so I had to use my parents camera, and who knows when I'll ever get the pictures I took. :)  So I stole these from Katharine's Facebook page.  Thanks, Kath!

No comments: