You can set them on tripods and update your family picture for the ward directory,
you can take pictures of little boys who want to be like their dads,
and most of all, I love that you can capture images you may otherwise forget about.
Like your make-shift baby gate before it finally failed and took a trip down the stairs with your baby.
True story: I was in the kitchen and heard a loud boom, boom, boom, but no cry at the end. Ran as fast as I could to the stairs and saw Eli at the bottom, head first, on his tummy. I think the box of toys slid all the way down and basically kept him from tumbling, as he was pushing it with his little hands. He wasn't crying or anything, like he does when he topples down end over end. Yeah for the toy box! So you don't lose all faith in our parenting abilites, I'll tell you that we did break down and buy a spring-loaded baby gate after that. It works like a charm. Imagine that!



No comments:
Post a Comment