Every time we leave our house, we have to lock the door that goes from the garage to the mudroom. There's a certain intruder who gets into the house if we don't. We have come home from vacations to find the door open and the house all cold. I've always thought that cats were a little dense. But our big boy, Chester proved me wrong.
Landon had an idea. Set up the camcorder on the car so we can see the little villian in action. Aha! We caught the mischeivious little varmit on tape!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my goodness!! good thing we don't have those kind of door handles, or I would be in big trouble with these cats of mine. One of mine waits at the door and runs in as soon as we open it, then runs straight to the opposite door (It knows it is in trouble)
btw I didn't realize I was logged on as Bellatina. It is just me Tina.
That's one smart kitty!! Smart thinkin', Landon, with the video!!
That is soooo funny! I had to show my kids and they loved the video!
Post a Comment