We had a fun family night this past week. We sat around the table and talked about the Sabbath Day and read a story about it. As always, some of us listened, some of us didn't. Then, for an example of something we could do together on Sundays, I gave each of us a clump of play dough. Then we were given a category, such as "Bible Stories," or "Favorite Family Activities." We had 3 minutes to sculpt our play dough into something in that category. Then, everyone guessed what each of the sculptures were. This was one of those activities that worked great for all ages. Mom and Dad had as much fun as the kids. We all laughed hard at some of the things that we came up with.
Category: "Something You're Grateful For."
"Trees" --Mom
"Mom and Dad" -- Max"My Hair" --Landon


3 comments:
Great idea Heather! I'm going to steal that idea! Thanks for the visual!
Brilliant! I'm totally going to do that! You're such an awesome mom!!
Jeremy looks the best on his bed! Totally exhausted! Haha!
Post a Comment