Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Luke the Mango Pit

Sadie has had a fettish with mango pits. Whenever we get mangos, she makes sure that she gets the pit. She loves to eat all the fruit off of it, clean it off in the sink, dry it out and make it into a little guy. For some reason, his name is always Luke. I don't know why.

Here's her latest creation: A home just for Luke The Pit. Complete with a bed, a dresser, a desk and even a garden!

I used to do this very thing at her age, but the homes were created for Fisher Price Peoples. Great minds think alike!

I had to take a picture of the lid, too, so we'd remember who Luke's family was.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute. She has a creative mind like her mom. I love that you captured this. Playing with Little Peoples with you behind the rocking chair in Durango was one of my first memories as a child.