We just did a trade with some friends in our ward (or the ward we had before it split,) the Winders. Charolette is a very talented photographer. They just bought a new house that needed a yard makeover, so Jeremy is designing the landscaping for them. Perfect timing because I didn't buy school pictures this year. And these are SOOO much better than school pictures. WOW! I knew we had cute kids and all, but...DANG they are photogenic, too! :) OK, so I'm a little biased.
Check out this site. You have to create a password, unfortunately. Tell me the numbers of your favorites of each of the kids and your favorite shot of all of them together. We're going to have to decide which ones to make big for the walls. This is going to be tough!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The site is asking for an e-mail and password. what is it?
You have to create your own password. I guess that's how they track how many people view which accounts. Sorry!
Those pics are so cute! All of them!
It sure will be a tough one to decide which one to take.
Those are my favourites (I guess- it was hard to decide):
Landon:42
Sadie:48, 58
Max:67, 78, 80
Bennett:95, 105
all together:24, 32, 33
brothers:111, 121 (those pics are soo cute, I especially love those where Max and Bennett show how strong they are!!!,e.g. 118-so funny!)
Good luck choosing!
Charolette is brilliant and the kids are soooo cute!
Post a Comment