



Oh, those eyes!

And the dimple.







This photo shoot was an adventure. The kids actually enjoyed it!

If only they really adored each other like this.

The center of attention, as always.

This is on the back of an old tank train car. Do you like it with the words, or should we photoshop them out?

The "urban" look.

I love Landon and Sadie's lit-up faces here.

4 comments:
Darling Heather. My favorite of the kids is the one with the red wood in the background where they are all interacting. Definately photoshop the words out on the train car one. Did you do any of your whole family?
No, it was just them this time. I wasn't feeling like I wanted to be in any pictures being at the "in-between stage" of pregnancy.
CUTE!!!
Definately photoshop the words out. It draws your attention away from your kids. The photos turned out adorable! I'm going to give it a whirl and do my own this Monday. I have a few places here in town that I want to have has our backdrop. Wish me luck! See ya next week.
Post a Comment