Friday, June 27, 2008

Landon & Sadie's Recital

Landon and Sadie had their recital a few weeks ago. Landon plays piano and Sadie plays violin. This year, I found a teacher who will come to our house and she teaches BOTH piano and violin. Love it! They are both doing great!





3 comments:

Julie H. said...

Way to go, Landon and Sadie! You two did great! Kaylee took piano lessons 4 years ago, but couldn't keep it up because we didn't have a piano to practice on. I wonder if she would have been just as good as her cousin? And tell Sadie her Aunt Julie played the violin from 5th grade up until 10th grade. And she can still play "Go tell Aunt Rodie" afer all these years.

Lisa said...

Love it!
I bet you two were so excited! (I would have been!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, very impressive. Tell Sadie and Landon good job and to keep it up. I regret quitting piano when I got to high school. I basically am stuck at the level where I stopped lessons. I'd love to take lessons again someday when we get a piano.