
I forgot to post this picture of Bennett and his partner-in-crime and cousin, Boston last month. I babysat Boston one day while Jen went to a photography workshop. In this picture, we were getting ready to take a little walk to pick up the kids from school. Boston called me "Mom" all day. I thought that was cool. Hopefully he'll think of me as another mom when he gets older and they are good buds. At only 3 months apart, they are sure to be future "bro's." Cousins are the best.
3 comments:
That´s cute!
Yes, that´s great when cousins are so close together and only a few months apart. I always wanted to have one of my age, but at least my brother to come will have like 5 cousins his age- will be funny in a few years when they´re all toddlers like Bennett and Boston!
I have to tell you...on a regular basis Boston says, "I see Bennett?" We need to get them together more often. The other day we went over Suncrest and were driving to a wedding in Alpine near your house. Boston remembered that we come that way to your house and said, "See Bennett?" Smart little guy. I couldn't beleive he remembered where you lived! He loves his lil cousin!
Post a Comment