Feeling so blessed that we got to celebrate Hazel's 6th birthday with her this year.
It was her second birthday in our family.
I love thinking about how far she has come since she turned 5.
So much more at ease with life.
So much more happy and engaged.
It was her second birthday in our family.
I love thinking about how far she has come since she turned 5.
So much more at ease with life.
So much more happy and engaged.
It's hard to believe that she went through so much at the first of June.
She's doing so well. No signs of brain damage at all.
I love her sparkly eyes and her big, wide smile.
She is such a treasure.
We had a family birthday party that day.
Landon's girlfriend, McKell joined us, too.
I think they were doing the bunny hop in this picture.
Hazel knew it was her special day, and also knew just what to do with the big bag. Open it!
A new baby doll! Hazel loves babies.
Sadie made her a yummy cake from scratch.
How we love our angel, Hazel.






No comments:
Post a Comment