Hazel’s three favorite things in life:
1)Food.
She will eat everything placed in front of her, in the garbage, or left on the countertop or table. She has a love affair with all of the flavors that life in a family has to offer.
The past few weeks, we have taken the girls off of gluten and it has helped their skin tremendously. However, this has made things even more challenging because Miss H has a way of finding whatever scraps of bread are in the garbage. They both LOVE bread, so it’s been tricky. I have been making gluten-free bread for them. We just don’t always have it on hand.
2)Her sister, Anya.
I don’t know how these two ever lived apart their first few years on this earth. I really don’t.
and
3)Her Mini Mouse.
She carries her around in the crook of her arm for much of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment