A few weeks ago, we had my nephew, Ryan, his wife, Jeni and baby Olivia over for Sunday dinner.

Ryan was the first of our nieces and nephews to get married, and Olivia is my parent’s first grandchild. They’re finishing their last year at BYU and they will head off to law school this fall. These two are going to go places, I tell you. Such amazing people. I’m happy that our kids have such great examples to look up to!
Do you like how color-coordinated they were with Anya and Sadie? :)
Anya took an immediate liking to little O and wouldn’t let her out of her sight the whole time.
We’re hoping we can borrow Olivia for a night or two some time. I don’t know if they would let us, but it sure would be fun.
(Go look at Jeni’s blog. She is gifted.)
No comments:
Post a Comment