Sunday, December 1, 2013

Halloween...the rest of the pictures

Because of the move, I didn't get around to posting all of our Halloween pictures. 
That last week before moving is already one big blur...I'd better post these before I forget about it!
I love Halloween pictures. Especially when there are cute kids involved.

The Pumpkin Carve












The many faces of Miss Hazel. 
This was all within about 20 seconds. I kid you not.

















Both of the girls love facial expressions. 
They provide some serious entertainment in this house.
Never a dull moment.


The finished masterpieces.



The School Costume Parade


The Jr. High kids weren't in the parade, so Sadie sat and watched it with us for a while. 
She dressed up as a Hawaiian?? I think? 


Max and some dude from his class.


Sadie's friend, Abbie is so adorable with our girls. I love her.


I took E & H to our neighborhood park for a few minutes after the parade.




Trick-or-Treat! 






All the hard work of Halloween is worth the pictures alone. 
Don't you agree, Moms?
Classics. Year after year.



No comments: