Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Back Yard Photo Shoot

About a week after we moved into our new house last month, my next-door neighbor asked if she could use our back yard for some photography mini-sessions. Apparently, this is the designated place for pictures in our neighborhood. :) My Landscape Architect husband was happy to hear that. He says he's "arrived." Ha ha!

After the three families had their pictures taken, there was a tiny bit of light left, so I dragged whatever kids I could out for some quick shots. The photographer, Amy Harrison of Remember This Photography was so nice to do some shooting before it turned dark.

Stinker-pot Hazel would not sit still one second, so all of the pictures with her in them are action shots. I included two of my favorites of the girls on my last post, but here are some more.

 
 






Sadie came out for a couple of shots. Goodness gracious, where did my little girl go?







 
Unfortunately, the photos were all too grainy to use as portraits.
But they still make me smile
and will look great in our 2013 year book.
We have some cute kids.

No comments: