This quote was in my e-mail inbox today. It touched me so deeply. What perfect timing, as I'm busily preparing for our next step in this journey.
Answering this kind of call from the Lord is very much a leap off a cliff...from light into darkness. Dangit, why is it that the way is only lighted a step or two ahead....sometimes less, but never more? Why can't we have a good hundred yards lit up in front of us?
Well, I suppose we wouldn't learn much if the path was always clear and bright. Just like with anything. So we keep taking those steps, trusting that God knows all of the answers and that He will keep pouring out blessings. He has never let us down before and I know He never will.
---------------
Only one more week until THIS!
Oh man, I can't wait to scoop up our little girl.

1 comment:
Post a Comment