at our fundraising thermometer over on the right. In the past week, some kind friends donated Delta Sky Miles enough for one ticket ($1000+ value) and Marriott points for two nights ($200+ value.)
And to add the sweet icing to the cake, yesterday, some other good friends took a walk to our house before church and brought us a $500 check.
It never ceases to amaze us what extraordinary friends we have.
The combination of these two donations brought us exactly to our $13,000 fund-raising goal.
I feel like our Father is up there saying, "Thank you. And just so you remember that I'm still here and that I'll be right there with you the rest of the way...here you go."
We will still have $8,000 on a home equity loan, but thanks to the Adoption Tax Credit, that will all be paid off early next year.
God is so kind and good to us.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment