We're leaving tomorrow night (!!!) for Russia so I don't have time to post Sadie's birthday party pictures till we get back, but I'll leave you with a little love from the Fillmore house.
Parent teacher conferences are today and I emailed Max's teacher to see if I could wait and meet with her when we return from Russia. Her reply made my mommy heart so happy:
Do not worry about Max. He is doing outstanding work, and I can always count on him getting his assignments done. Max is extremely well liked and gets along with everyone. Honestly, he is one that you can feel totally confidant in and have no concerns with. I absolutely love having him in class. He has a cute sense of humor and really adds a great deal to our classroom. Thanks again for making contact....I will put you down as us having already met, and if you have any concerns when you get back, we can visit then.
Timmie Lynn Webster
and Max's "Valentine Machine 3000" which his classmates said was "pretty much the coolest one."
Complete with a belt so that it can be worn. Does it get any cooler than that?
Parent teacher conferences are today and I emailed Max's teacher to see if I could wait and meet with her when we return from Russia. Her reply made my mommy heart so happy:
Do not worry about Max. He is doing outstanding work, and I can always count on him getting his assignments done. Max is extremely well liked and gets along with everyone. Honestly, he is one that you can feel totally confidant in and have no concerns with. I absolutely love having him in class. He has a cute sense of humor and really adds a great deal to our classroom. Thanks again for making contact....I will put you down as us having already met, and if you have any concerns when you get back, we can visit then.
Timmie Lynn Webster



1 comment:
Best of luck!!!!
Post a Comment