Saturday, July 31, 2010

WHY oh WHY...

did we not get this YEARS ago? 


We have been cramming, rearranging, stacking, and squeezing our food in the kitchen fridge for years.  Every time I bring home groceries, I complain about it.  "We have GOT to get another fridge!"  I finally took the time to sit down and shop for one on the KSL Classifieds.  Got this beauty for a mere $125. Only six years old. Yep.

I love coming home with groceries now! We have room for watermelons!  Costco-sized packages of eggs, broccoli, and lettuce and spinach! Extra gallons of milk?  Bring it on!  It reminds me of when Jeremy built the shelves in the mudroom last year.  So easy!  Why do we put off these things?  There are times you just have to bite the bullet and spend a few bucks to make your life easier!  Yeah for convenience and order.  YEAH!

No comments: