Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thanks, Doc!

Our health insurance requires us to pay a whopping $35 co-pay for office visits, so it cost us $245 for all of us to have our physicals that were required for the dossier. After we all went in, I found out that we should have waited until right before we send in the court dossier (probably end of August or so) because the kids' physicals have to be less than 3 months old when we go to court.  (Like they are going to get a major communicable disease in that amount of time, people.  I mean, come on!)  Anyway, I was a bit dismayed to think about paying all that money out again. 

Luckily, our doctor graciously offered to have us bring everyone in free of charge to do update physicals when the time comes.  That is so nice of her. 

Incidentally, Jeremy and I don't have to update our physicals here because we "get" to have another physical and blood draw while we are in country, with THEIR doctors.  Apparently they don't trust ours or something.  It's only $600.  No biggie.

Thank you, doctor Farley-Jones! May you be blessed for your generosity. Not that she'll ever read this. But I have to say thanks anyway!

No comments: