Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Favorite Things This Week

Photobucket

I'm going to an organization class every Thursday night for the next two months. It's taught by Marie Ricks, who wrote House of Order Handbook. The class is offered free to women in our stake.

This is JUST what I need right now!! It feels SOOOO good to get organized! Luckily, Jeremy is on the same page as I am in the organization department. In fact, he hates clutter worse than I do. So in one day, Jeremy tore out the bench with hooks for coats (otherwise known as the DUMP ZONE)and turned it into a wonderfully efficient locker organizer area. That one thing has made our home feel amazingly more pleasant.

I also got rid of my paper calendar that I can never find and made a color-coded family calendar for the wall. Why didn't we do this YEARS ago?

Tonight the class is all about kitchen organization. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Keep the ideas coming! I Know I need clutter therapy! Help!

Anonymous said...

Wow, impressive Jeremy...you actually DID do this in one day. Way to crack the whip Heather! Now that you have the organization thing down, will you please come and help me?