
Landon chose this picture as our computer screen saver last week. The kids all think its hillarious because poor little Eli had no say in the matter when they created the scene.
I was looking at the computer the other day and started laughing hysterically when I looked more closely at his hand.
(NO the kids didn't put it that way....)
2 comments:
Haha! Yes, this picture is very funny! I saw it on Landon's facebook the other day and commented on it too. I didn't see the finger though.:D
Poor little Eli- couldn't do anything against his siblings.:D Rio is too big for such things. A few days ago I wanted to take some pictures just for fun of him and me wearing sunglasses but he didn't let me do it and always put them off- grrr.
Well, I hope you're having a great time!
LISA
sooo funny! Brooklyn and I are seriously laughing right now! And the finger...hilarious.
Post a Comment