Monday, May 19, 2008

Ahhhhh....

Pink Blossoms and green grass...oh yeah. Bring it on baby!

Bright tulips that take your breath away...

And best of all..no more socks and shoes! Just an occasional sticker in the foot.

My faaaavorite time of the year! Can't get enough of the beauty outside. Everything is so colorful and bright. Here are a few pictures from our evening at Thanksgiving Point Gardens' Tulip Festival last Monday night. That day it was a chilly, breezy 50 degrees, but it also meant that we had the whole place almost ALL to ourselves. Even with the sweatshirts and coats on, we got some great shots:






5 comments:

Anne said...

I love those pictures Heather! My favorite is the second to last one.

Lisa said...

Fun!
That looks awesome! I sure do love spring as well!
Bennett is so big now- unbelievable what a few months can make...
Happy springtime!

tara said...

You take amazing pictures! I love this time of year too!

Cynthia's Blog said...

Your blog is looking really beautiful! I loved the pink flower from your anniversary get away. What was that one?

Heather said...

Thanks! It was on top of a cactus. Can't tell you what kind. I never knew cactuses were so beautiful.