And here he is...The Road Biker of our family. J. did his first century ride in over a year, last weekend in St. George. He was excited to get his wheels movin' again after a long winter. The weather was a little colder than expected, but it was a good "season opener." He wants me to start hitting the road with him. I'm not sure I'm a good candidate for hundred milers, but I'm always up for a little cross-training! Our brother-in-law, Ryan likes to bike as well. Jen and I have talked about learning to bike with lipped-in shoes so we can join them. For some reason, the thought of not being able to put my feet right down on the cement when I need to freaks me out! Jen, want to do the MS 150 with us this year? You and I could just do the first 40 miles or so...
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
My Bikin' Man
And here he is...The Road Biker of our family. J. did his first century ride in over a year, last weekend in St. George. He was excited to get his wheels movin' again after a long winter. The weather was a little colder than expected, but it was a good "season opener." He wants me to start hitting the road with him. I'm not sure I'm a good candidate for hundred milers, but I'm always up for a little cross-training! Our brother-in-law, Ryan likes to bike as well. Jen and I have talked about learning to bike with lipped-in shoes so we can join them. For some reason, the thought of not being able to put my feet right down on the cement when I need to freaks me out! Jen, want to do the MS 150 with us this year? You and I could just do the first 40 miles or so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'd love to! Does that mean I need to buy a bike? hee hee. How did you get this picture? I was still sleeping when the guys left to start the ride.
He must have gone online and purchased it from some company that was taking pictures. I just cropped out the part that had their name on it :)
Post a Comment