Monday, January 20, 2014

The Easiest, Softest Play Dough Ever

Since it MLK day and the kids are out of school,
we needed a good indoor activity for the 3 little's. 
I thought I would try this play dough recipe that I had seen on Pinterest.
 
1 part cheap conditioner
2 parts corn starch
 
Super quick and simple.
It smells good, and makes your hands soft
instead of drying them out like traditional play dough.
We had to mix a little more corn starch in to make it not sticky.
I'm sure it depends on the conditioner you pick.
We used Kirkland Signature brand. Don't love the smell.
We'll have to find some fruity kid stuff for next time.

Good for hand-strengthening. We love those kinds of activities! 

 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like fun! When I'm not drooling over your beautiful dining table and hutch in the background, I'm giggling over the Pampered Chef scrapers they are using to play with. (I'm assuming that's what they are, right? ) Very creative!
I love those Lakeshore preschool tables, I have 3 of them. They are so perfect for kids. Take care!