Sunday, July 29, 2012

Description

I loved this post I saw on a Facebook group for people who have children with Ds.

Someone asked, "If you had to use ONE word to describe Down Syndrome, what would it be? Just one word."

Here were the replies:

PERFECT!!
Determined!
Gold
Obstinate
Loving
Stubborn!
Gift
Blessed
Love
Beautiful
Unexpected
Dynamic
Okay!!!
LOTTERY!!!!
Joy
Blessing
Love
Discriminated
Challenging
Roller coaster
Fulfilling
Heart!
Honest !!!! ( not just my beautiful daughter but others feel the need to express their opinions )
Exhausting!!!
Proud
Innocent...
Trying
Exceptional
Blessing!!
Miraculous
Strong!
determined
Joy
Gift
Darling
God gift.
Content
AWESOME!
Perfect!
Gift
Love
Amazing
Angelic

And the word that I added to the list?


 "teacher."


IMG_2279 copy

 

If I could use two words, I would say,


"unexpected gift."


A smoothie

 

And If I could use five words, I would say,


"your biggest blessing in disguise."


Mothers day A E 2

No comments: