Friday, September 30, 2011

Six Months Home!

SIX MONTHS AGO today, our new little pumpkin flew across the ocean




 landing right into the arms of four very excited brothers and one ecstatic sister.













Oh, what six months can bring. We hardly knew Anya then. She hardly knew us.
I'm so excited to see how much more we'll discover about each other in the next six months!

Anya  is drinking in every ounce of knowledge that she can in Kindergarten. Her aide loves her so much, she spends her paycheck on things for Anya, like rewards and books.  I kid you not!  She tells me how brilliant Anya is every day and what new things she caught on to. We are sooo blessed to have Ms. Pam!

I'd like to give a more detailed update on what Anya is saying and doing, but time won't let me today. I just wanted to be sure to acknowledge this anniversary!


Happy six months home, Anya. Our family wasn't complete without YOU in it!

We love you FOREVER!!