Landon is really liking high school and is keeping up in his classes, Sadie is enjoying the freedom and variety of Jr. High, Max loves his 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Eau Claire, and Bennett and Anya are both doing great in Kindergarten.
Here are a few pictures of the first day. Landon took off too fast at 7 am, so I didn't get one of him. Not that he would have let me or anything. :)
Sadie and Max were SO excited. If only that excitement would stick with them all year!
I wrote about Anya starting public school and some other thoughts here, on her blog. Her first day signified so much to me.
Bennett is liking kindergarten, although he is already telling me it's boring. He's one of the older ones in the classroom with a birthday in early November. He could stand to be challenged a little more. But I imagine it will get better for him as the weeks go on. Unfortunately, kindergarten isn't all fun and games like preschool. It takes a little adjusting.
Bennett is liking kindergarten, although he is already telling me it's boring. He's one of the older ones in the classroom with a birthday in early November. He could stand to be challenged a little more. But I imagine it will get better for him as the weeks go on. Unfortunately, kindergarten isn't all fun and games like preschool. It takes a little adjusting.
Oh, I just love my Bennett. How did he get so big already?
Is there anything cuter than school uniforms on little kids? Not much.






4 comments:
Super cute! Love them in their school clothes! Hey I would love an invite to the other bloggie! Thanks :-)
Tierra, sorry, I had the link wrong. It's not a private blog. It should work now. Thanks!
Oh look at that sweet Anya! I just love the picture of her blue eyes glowing and her sweet pony tails :)
Heather, These photos are soooo cute I can't stand it! Nice to have all the kids in school huh? Hoping Elizabeth will start in the next few weeks!
Nina
Post a Comment