I love my new quilt, Grandma. It makes me so happy, I can hardly contain myself!
Eli gets a bit kick out of it, too. We can't help but laugh when we play on my happy bed. You're the best, Grandma. I will always cherish the quilt that you spent ALL those hours making just for me.
I love you, Grandma Hinton
Hugs and Kisses,
Anya



7 comments:
I don't know that I've ever commented before, but I've been following your blog since around the time you traveled to get Anya - I just had to comment and say I think this is my most favorite post so far! The quilt is beautiful and please tell Grandma that her work is beautiful! However, the sheer happiness on Anya's face is amazing! She is experiencing joys here that she never imagined! Absolutely Amazing!
so cute! How sweet! I am jealous of her long hair....Mia Kareen has none to work with!
So cute - my Grandma made me a quilt when I was young and I loved it. It finally ended up shredding to pieces from good use!
WOW, that quilt is GORGEOUS!! Anya is just absolutely beautiful, I love seeing pics of her at home!! :)
Beautiful quilt and even more beautiful big smiles. Thank you for sharing Anya's life with us even after she is home. I love seeing good things happening in a world where so much focus is placed on the bad. The RR blogs make my days so much better :)
I am in love with that quilt (and the adorable smiles on Anya's face)!
Oh, I wanna have such a quilt as well! Am I too old to get one?! Gotta tell my Grandma! =)
Post a Comment