Preschool Program
Bennett's preschool had a cute program where they sang songs, did a Christmas story and showed a slideshow of their first few months of the school year. So cute!
Last Saturday, we had two big events in one day.
UDSF (Utah County Chapter) Breakfast with Santa
First thing that morning, we had the Utah Down Sydrome Foundation Breakfast with Santa.
I help out on the board. When we got to the school gym to set up, there was a huge produce co-op in the gym with hundreds of people everywhere and produce baskets covering the floor--a half hour before our breakfast was supposed to start. STRESS! They accidentally double booked the place. Thanks to a lot of people, we were able to get that big group out and get set up really quickly. It turned out great.
The kids were invited to come up to the stage and sing Christmas songs.
Look at this cute little red head, Lacey. She lives close to us and is gonna be Anya's friend. She LOVES the spotlight and just sings her little lungs out. It's SO CUTE!
Cuter than cute. Look at these little boys exchanging a few words. The girl with the antlers is what I picture Anya looking like when she's a teenager. She was so cute to participate in everything with the little kids.
Could you just eat this boy up?
Bennett was glad he could get a few words in with Santa.
Eli wasn't sure about it, but rolled with the punches anyway.
We had a coloring contest on the tables. Ours didn't win. Boo.
Sadie's Dance Recital
A couple of hours later, we flew over to Sadie's dance studio's production of "The Grinch." She is in ballet and modern, so she performed in two numbers.
Here's the modern one. This is her first year of modern and she loves it!
I couldn't get my camera to get any decent pictures of the ballet one, but here she is posing after it was over in her modern tights and ballet costume. My pretty Sadie.
The big finale. Sadie is in the back on the right.
Random picture of Bennett and Max in thier fort. This is a typical afternoon at the Fillmore house...messes galore, but memories in the making.
Temple Square Night
Last Sunday night, we took a trip to Temple Square to see the lights. It was an unusually warm night, so the place was like Disneyland--packed with people. It was still beautiful though.
I love this one.
One more random shot. Bennett has a playgroup before preschool on Monday mornings. Last time they were at our house, the boys found this Bigfoot cartoon on the internet. They were glued for like 20 minutes and just giggled their little hearts out. I had to sneak a picture.
OK, I think I'm caught up now. Tomorrow is the Ward Choir Christmas program that I am conducting. Once that's over, I think I'll be able to relax and enjoy the holidays a little more. Can't wait!


















No comments:
Post a Comment