Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fillmore Reunion 2014


Our Fillmore Family reunion this year was held the first weekend in August
at an old cabin in Mantua, UT
 that was used for many years as a girls' camp for the church. 
They call it the "Girls' Home." 

It has a huge room with tables, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms on the bottom floor, 
and nothin' but carpet on the top floor. Lots of room for bodies in sleeping bags.  


We rented a big blow-up water slide for four hours on Friday. They LOVED it! 
Anya had to skip out on her favorite activity because she had a big 'ol scab 
on her knee that she was worried would bleed.






I love this picture of Grandpa and two of his little buckeroo's.






Grandma brought lots of homemade play-doh that kept the little ones entertained for hours.
This was a creation I made. :)


Cute lil cousins.


This picture started with Jeremy putting a couple of boys on the mantle to be silly. 
By the time we were done, we had all the boys up there, perched like birds on a wire. 


Such a fun weekend. Glad we got to spend time together. 
We all have such busy lives, we cherish the time we can spend together.
I wish I had taken more pictures of the adults! 
I'll see if I can add some from Jeremy's phone.

No comments: