Wednesday, April 30, 2014

March and April Instagram Pics

Its 3-21! The third anniversary of having Anya in our lives....and.... World Down Syndrome Day! The day we celebrate Trisomy 21. God tucked that extra chromosome into some of His kiddos because He knew the imprint they would leave on everyone who would know them. It takes them extra time and work to learn stuff...yes. But with that, you get extra cuteness, extra hugs, extra expression, and extra excitement for the simple things in life. We are forever blessed by our two Russian Princesses who who know how to rock Ds like no one else! #keepcalmitsonlyanextrachromosome #wdsd



Playing a game of rough house with big brother. Why? Because she can! #freetheorphansofrussia



Anniversary night out. 19 years! Trying Lebanese food for the first time. Mmmm tasty.

What a fun surprise to have @dianaleigh3 bring us a loaf of her Mom's Easter Bread today.
Totally made our day!

Bennett was so proud of his zebra habitat, I had to get a picture.

A happy report from Anya's teacher. Brought to you by a vitamin powder called MSB Methyl Plus.
Yay for targeted nutrition intervention that works. :)

Out with my favorite 12 year old for lunch. Happy Birthday @max_fill83

I had to drop Sadie off at the #festivalofcolors today. Holy moly, I had no clue there would be this many people! She somehow found her friends in this crowd. It took me an hour to drive a few blocks trying to get out of there. This is the Krishna temple in Spanish Fork. Cool place.

She has washed her hair twice tonight and it still has some green streaks. :) #festivalofcolors

I love that my mom kept her mother's hand made crewell pieces all these years. She dug them out for me and they look great in our house. I feel my grandmother (who died when I was 11) smiling down, happy that all her hours of love and talent are once again being celebrated.


Someone got a palate expander put in her mouth today. She hasn't eaten or drunk a thing since breakfast (before her appt.) and she does this whenever I try to give her something.
Funny thing is that she's not drooling, so I know she can swallow! Stinker.


The Sunday after Easter. Landon still has his Tux from Prom. :)

No comments: